National Pension Scheme (NPS), a government-sponsored pension scheme, The National Pension System (NPS) is a voluntary, defined contribution retirement savings scheme designed to empower subscribers to make informed decisions about their future through systematic savings during their working years.

The objective of NPS is to encourage citizens to develop the habit of saving for retirement, and it represents an effort to provide sustainable solutions to the problem of ensuring adequate retirement income for all citizens of India. A subscriber can contribute regularly to their pension account during their working life creating a retirement corpus. After retirement, they can withdraw part of their corpus as lump sum and use remaining corpus to buy annuity which can guarantee income for life.


Applicants must be

List of Documents for NPS

Applicants must be

Benefits of National Pension System

Applicants must be

Maximum NPS contribution-No limit

Lock In Period –The investments you make in NPS are locked in until the age of 60. And when you reach the age of 60, you can withdraw a maximum of 60% of your corpus. The remaining 40% must be used to purchase an annuity.

Open an Account Now

Already have an account?

“Good Ethics is Good Business”

At Epsilon, we believe that we should let you dream – leave the tension of how you will plan finance for those dreams to us. We are here to help you and guide you, every step of the way. By always doing the right thing. By gauging your risk profile, investment horizon and recommending products accordingly. By doing what is best for you to achieve your goals.

Get in Touch

Mumbai HQ

Unit No. 101, 1st Floor, Simba Towers, CTS no. 67-A/1, Goregaon, Mumbai - 400063

ARN- 243441
Epsilon CIN No: U67190MH2022PTC377576
MultiArk CIN No: U67100MH2022PTC377409
IRDAI Registration Number: CA0866
Corporate Agent (Composite)