- Responsibility of end-to-end product management of Insurance (Life, General and Health) by understanding customer, market need to design product outline, negotiate commercials with manufacture, design R&R & drive the products with sales team in the organization.
- Coordinating with insurance partners for Negotiations, Claims, & all operational related activities.
- Co-ordinate with operation, analytics, and business team to grow the category revenue & P&L.
- Closely monitoring the competition and the regulatory environment, identifying, and analysing major changes in the industry
- Prepare review data and execute the actionable as advised by the top management.
- Work closely with technology team, participating in the tech discussion regarding features feasibility as per requirement in upgrading platform
- Enhance existing product offering and customer experience to increase market share and customer database
- Work with teams like Customer Service, Sales, Operations etc. to improve our customer retention, identify avenues for cross-selling/up-selling at a product level
- Ensure consistent execution of product sales processes from concept to launch, working closely with sales, design, and Tech team
- Responsible for understanding product offering, pricing, advisor/client access to solutions, and promotional activities.
- Must be able to leverage digital growth/ initiatives to smoothen the process and enhance reach of products.
Skills and Qualification:
- The successful candidate will be a seasoned insurance executive having a related experience
- Knowledge of relevant regulations pertaining to insurance business
- Minimum Graduate, Post Graduate with 2 to 5 years of relevant experience preferred. Education background in Finance (MBA Finance)/CFA/CA will be an advantage.
- Candidates who have cleared IRDAI exam will be preferred
Skills, Abilities and Personality Traits:
- Strong organizational and time management skills to effectively manage multiple investment mandates
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent MS Excel & PPT training skills
- Demonstrate ability to work with a structured approach towards defined investment process
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationship