A relationship manager owns the customer and is responsible to Identify client needs and facilitate delivery of solutions to new and existing clients in line with firm’s financial planning framework and with the help of our Product and Investment Teams.
- Acquire new Wealth Management prospects aligned to firm’s target market, develop new territories.
- Negotiate & structure transaction proposals that cater to the client requirements and meet their broader investment objectives.
- Build and deepen relationships with existing affluent and HNI Customers to achieve increase in share of mind and wallet.
- Act as the primary point of contact and overall relationship manager for those clients. Support the client wherever possible & be the first port of call for those clients. Deepen relationships with existing clients.
- Be able to work with colleagues across the organization to Cross Sell products and offer superior services to clients.
- Adhere to all company processes and policies, regulatory compliance and carry the organization’s brand through developed functional and behavioral skills
- Deliver business goals in terms of Assets under distribution or care, revenues and client acquisition as well as retention.
- Work with your line manager and HR to identify personal development and training needs
- Decision making skills with strong sense of ownership and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Experience in investment/financial services & knowhow of capital markets knowledge
- Strong Teamwork and Collaboration
- Relationship Management & Interpersonal skills
- Post-graduate qualification would be preferred in Wealth/ Private Banking
- Take ownership – research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve any issues
- Strong process knowledge of the function (Financial Planning)
- Graduates with 3 to 8 years of relevant work experience
- MBAs/CAs with 2 to 6 years of relevant work experience